Where We Work
We have been a staple in the Lewis-Clark valley for 80+ years, and we live to be outside. Our office is at the mouth of Hell’s Canyon, and Lewiston was rated Outdoor Life Magazine’s 2009 Top Town for Sportsmen. Lewiston is the Northwest’s center for hunting, fishing, four-wheeling, and myriad other outdoor sports.
On the Road
Our portable rock crushers travel around the Northwest from Central Oregon to North Idaho, and from the most Western parts of Washington to Eastern Idaho.
Who We Are
DeAtley Crushing started in 1932 and helped blaze the first roads through the Idaho backcountry. Five generations later, it remains family owned and has risen to status as the top producing portable-exclusive mining company in the world.
Join Our Team
At DCS, we want you to get as much out of your job as we get out of your work. We operate the fastest, most efficient portable crushers on earth, and we hire the fastest, brightest, most eager people in the industry. Our ideal candidates:
- Do not mind being away from home, occasionally working long hours, or doing physical work (Rock crushing is hard work!)
- Have a great attitude, work ethic, and desire to learn (We value these over prior experience)
- Ability to work in all weather conditions (We do not have seasonal layoffs)
- Like living in an RV and exploring all that the Northwest has to offer (Most positions are 100% travel jobs)
- Interested in pursuing relevant certifications and/or maintaining a CDL (We promote from within and have a lot of advancement opportunity)
Available starting positions listed below. You may note which position(s) you are most interested in on your application, or you may apply generally to any opening.
Travel the Northwest
No experience or degrees required
Advancement opportunities available
Work with the best and newest Cat & Komatsu equipment
Annual ranges from $65,000-$85,000
401k with 100% match
No cost to employee health, dental, and vision insurance