We are looking for clever, observant, hard-working people to join our team in our Lewiston, Idaho-based shop!
Rock crushing is hard work, and we are looking for someone who does not mind occasionally being away from home, working long hours, or doing physical work.
We welcome applicants with both prior equipment experience and no experience. We highly value attitude, work ethic, desire to learn and applicants who exemplify our values.
We do not have seasonal layoffs, and applicants must be able to work in all weather conditions.
DeAtley Crushing Service offers competitive wages and incentives for pursuing relevant certifications and/or maintaining a CDL. We are a company that believes in promoting from within, and we have a lot of opportunity for advancement within our ranks.
We offer industry leading benefits, which include the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for the employee and his/her family at no cost to the employee
- 100% 401k match up to 6% of annual wages
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Practice safe work habits and encourage others to do the same
- Perform cleaning and organization tasks
- Retrieve and deliver parts as required
- Assist mechanics and fabricators when needed
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
Other available positions: