QUALITY CONTROL TECHNICIAN
We are looking for clever, observant, hard working people to join one of our teams traveling the Northwest!
Rock crushing is hard work, and we are looking for someone who does not mind occasionally being away from home, working long hours, or doing physical work.
We welcome applicants with both prior equipment experience and no experience. We highly value attitude, work ethic, desire to learn and applicants who exemplify our values.
We do not have seasonal layoffs, and applicants must be able to work in all weather conditions.
DeAtley Crushing Service offers competitive wages and incentives for pursuing relevant certifications and/or maintaining a CDL. We are a company that believes in promoting from within, and we have a lot of opportunity for advancement within our ranks.
We offer industry leading benefits, which include the following:
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for the employee and his/her family at no cost to the employee
- 100% 401k match up to 6% of annual wages
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
Quality Control Technicians for DeAtley Crushing will have the following responsibilities at a MINIMUM:
- Practice safe work habits and encourage others to do the same
- Pull samples of aggregates being produced and run required test procedures
- Enter sample data and production data into the computer
- Assist team members with other required crusher functions, such as shoveling, greasing, cleaning, maintenance, screen changes, equipment operation, etc.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screening
- Willingness to travel up to 100% of the time
- For crusher positions: supply own reliable transportation and portable accommodations (in most cases, this is an RV)
- Supply own commonly available tools
Other available positions: